Home Page | Jenny Cells | Model SAH806-4M | Model SA404-2MQ | Jenny Cell Catalog | Sophie Cells | Joe Cell Notes | Joe Cell Test | FAQ | Payments - Devices | Contact | Disclaimer
ver. 1.6.4; last updated 10/31/2019
Some Introductory Notes
Much as I have already noted on my page devoted to the Jenny Cell aetheric energy technology, I have, in my R&D work in developing the Jenny Cell technologies, largely avoided the mainstream Joe Cell and Proton Cell worlds -- i.e., the many email list groups, forums and websites devoted to these topics, and, of course, the hundreds of video clips to be found on these topics on the many video-sharing websites -- with the sole exception of friendships with a few researchers in the exotic energy and ormus realms who also have some interest in the Joe Cell field as well. This tactic has been the result of a deliberate decision on my part, and for the following reasons:
- First, when I first became aware of the so-called Joe Cell technology a number of years ago, I quickly developed a strong distaste for the rather high level of paranoia and obsession with conspiracy theories extant in the field, where a good percentage of folks writing in the field were proclaiming loudly that they were victims of various government or big-money or big-business conspiracies. I personally find such levels of paranoia and fear, and the attendant preoccupation with such matters and with the related concepts of struggle and drama, to be extremely distasteful and also counter-productive, for it is a divine law that whatever we dwell upon, we tend to create in our own lives. In the popular vernacular, I do not engage drama queens, and I do not even want to hear their tales or watch their histrionics.
- I also noticed that many of the persons involved in the Joe Cell and Proton Cell field seemed to exhibit a fascinating and unreasoned level of hostility toward all forms of government and business, and many seem to feel that they are on a mission to create some kind of perfect form of free energy that will overnight render obsolete all of the so-called fossil fuels (it is my personal belief that most of the petroleum fuels largely do not come from fossil sources but rather from primeval abiogenic sources, but that is another matter) and conventional forms of energy. I personally find such views and visions rather grandiose, hostile and also short-sighted and unrealistic, and instead, I feel that there is room for all kinds of energy sources in human endeavors. In fact, I am hardly alone in this viewpoint; I recall that Vernon Roth made a very similar point during his presentation on implosion energy and alchemy at the July 2007 Extraordinary Technology Conference held in Salt Lake City, UT, to the effect that there is plenty of room on earth for all forms of energy, including fossil fuels. I personally find such levels of hostility as I have referenced above to be rather distasteful and counterproductive, for it is a divine law that whatever we resist or fight, we automatically co-create that thing which we believe that we are resisting or fighting, and we also produce failure for our own projects at the same time.
- There exists inarguably a tremendous amount of misunderstanding, myth, misinformation, dissension and bickering in the Joe Cell world, along with a large amount of ego-driven posturing and grossly exaggerated tales of success (i.e., success with using Joe Cells in automotive applications.)
- When I first became aware of the so-called Joe Cell technology years ago, I found the focus on liquid media, on extensive conditioning and prepping of the liquid media (i.e., water or liquid electrolyte), and the related insistence on the necessity for extensive polishing of the stainless steel tubes and frequent passivation of the metal surfaces to be very distasteful and tiring to me; I felt intuitively that there had to be an easier and cleaner way, without much of the fuss and hassle. And, I have learned, from long years of experience, to totally trust that kind of inner guidance, as it is that same inner guidance which accurately guided me, since childhood, to avoid learning or mastering most forms of mathematics despite my great interest in science (and despite the fact that I hold a Master's degree in the sciences), and, which also guided me to largely avoid physics textbooks and mainstream physics journal articles when I was interested in quantum physics, aether theory and subtle energies (and even when studying physics and astrophysics in college years ago, but that is another tale...). Rather, I chose to trust that Holy Spirit and my guides and angels would, when the time was right, steer me toward methods of harvesting aetheric energy which were much cleaner, simpler and easier. Thus, I had little interest in learning much about how the Joe Cell and Proton Cell researchers were "doing" their technology, as I preferred to simply allow my own inner guidance to teach me what I would need to know in order to develop my own working technologies.
- As is also true to an even greater extent in the related world of ormus research, I feel that there exists a rather high noise level in the Joe Cell field, consisting of misinformation (most of it unintentional and non-malicious), mythology (again, most of it unintentional and non-malicious) and also some deliberate distortion and confusion, with the ultimate and net effect that -- as one fellow researcher recently reported to me -- about 73% of the information to be found on Joe Cell websites and list groups/forums is incorrect and misleading. Now, let me point out here that while this is a pretty high noise floor, it is not unbearable nor is it unworkable, and indeed, we can find far worse noise levels in some related fields, one example follows: As several of my colleagues and consulting clients love to remind me, the noise level extant in the Joe Cell field is quite bearable and reasonable in comparison to the noise level found on most ormus-related list groups and forums, where at least 94% of the "information" to be found in these venues is misinformation, myth, hyperbole and fantasy, along with some measure of ego-driven hostility (and even the occasional death threat!)
A Brief Overview of the Joe Cell and Proton Cell Worlds
I have decided to provide this section in response to a large volume of inquiries which I have been receiving from researchers who have tried periodically over the past few years to systematically investigate the Joe Cell world and who confess that they were left entirely confused by the fruits of their effort, and they finally turned to me for an explanation of the field and also for an assessment of which claims were likely true and which claims were likely nonsense. I was also very much aware that topic of Joe Cells was one which was not at all taken seriously in any of the mainstream realms of the sciences and engineering, and that rather, it was a subject of ridicule and derision. This fascinated me, and I began to look at the entire Joe Cell field more closely. My subsequent investigation of the Joe Cell field revealed a number of reasons why my acquaintances and colleagues had been left feeling so confused and aversive after "checking out" the Joe Cell world, and why most mainstream scientists and engineers tend to lampoon the entire matter. In fact, my report on this whole realm of inquiry has grown so lengthy that in early January 2008, I decided to migrate this section on Joe Cells to a separate page -- that is, to this page -- on this site. So, here are some of the things that I noticed during my survey of the Joe Cell field:
In fact, despite my obvious lifelong interest in exotic energies -- i.e., not just orgone/aetheric energy but many other exotic energies as well, including faster-than-light (FTL) energies, I studiously avoided delving much into the JoC world for many years. Why? I avoided the field not so much because of the strangeness (because, in fact, in reality I LOVE strange science...!), but rather, because of the conflicting tales, conflicting claims, the obviously-false claims (made by certain JoC experimenters/claimants), and the rampant prevalence of high-levels of paranoia and ego in the field; it was just too distasteful. Distasteful as in "yuck"! However, starting about a year ago, at about the same time that Holy Spirit and my guides and angels (and Daffy Duck) started telling to get back into the ormus field, I also started to receive nudgings telling me that it would be a good idea for me to start doing some work with aetheric energy, and even, as a preliminary to that work, to spend a bit of time studying the JoC field in greater depth. Luckily, without any effort on my part, I was quickly led to several top-notch and sincere (and non-psychotic, which is a bit of a rarity in this field!) research colleagues in the field, each of whom was actively working with powerful aetheric energy receivers/accumulators (aka AERA), and each of whom was successfully employing working aetheric energy AERAs such as JoCs and Al Sinclair-type AERAs to charge water, charge nutritional supplements, act in the assist mode in powering ICEs in motor vehicles, and/or in their labs. In fact, in the eight months preceding the time (late December 2007) at which I am writing this note, I have visited several such colleagues, and gotten to see first-hand their working JoC devices as well as some functional Al Sinclair-type aetheric energy chargers, and even been taken for a very impressive test ride in a truck powered by a JoC in the assist (aka "shandy") mode. Better, as time passed and word of my work spread, I began to be contacted by some of the long-term researchers in the mainstream JoC world, who shared their own insights and their experiences.
- The claims made about JoCs and their applications in concert with automotive internal combustion engines (ICEs) are admittedly strange, and contrary to many of the established tenets of mainstream science and engineering; this is because it is on the bleeding edge of knowledge and technology. We will revisit this strangeness factor and the bleeding edge paradigm factor shortly, in a later bullet item to be found in this list.
- Even the most stalwart insiders in the Joe Cell world admit that perhaps fewer than one out of 800 Joe Cells constructed by experimenters ever become functional in the lab or shop, and that even far fewer, perhaps only one in ten thousand, ever end up being used successfully in automotive ICE applications in the assist (aka shandy) mode, and even far fewer in the JoC-as-sole-source-of-power mode.
- As insiders in the Joe Cell world will readily admit, when a researcher first starts working with Joe Cells, it will usually take from three to twelve months, with many hundreds of hours of work, before any success is seen, if success is ever seen at all. I feel that part of this phenomenon is due to the Y factor and the X factor, both of which I will discuss in bullet items below, and also due to the fact that any new setting (i.e., a shop, a garage, a lab, a car, a truck, an engine mounted on a test bench) must first be conditioned and primed with orgone energy before the local environment is fully "primed" and able to exhibit so-called orgone effects. It is well-known to insiders in the orgone energy field, Joe Cell field and related aetheric energy fields that it can easily take from 3 months to 12 months or longer to prime a new and previously "clean" or virgin environment with orgone energy. If this factor is not understood by an observer, it can lead the observer to conclude that the technology does not work or that it is very flaky and unreliable.
- Despite a number of public claims of success in employing Joe Cells as the sole source of power for an automotive ICE (internal combustion engine) and despite a far larger number of claims of success in employing JoCs in the assist mode (aka shandy mode2) in automotive ICEs, even the most dedicated insiders in the JoC world admit that there has, at least as of December 2007, never been a single successful public demonstration of such a feat.
- Worse, a significant number of the claims about Joe Cell success in motor vehicle usage made to date have either been later redacted or have been uniformly viewed as hoaxes even within the JoC world. For example, I know two JoC researchers who have each been contacted by several JoC enthusiasts who have claimed that they had converted a motor vehicle to fully operate on a JoC, and who set a firm time and date to visit the researcher at his home in their JoC-converted vehicle(s) to demonstrate their JoC setup(s). As you might guess, the people who had made these claims never kept their appointment, and never arrived to conduct the promised demonstrations. When contacted later and asked about the no-shows, they hemmed and hawed and offered a variety of excuses as to why they did not show up to deliver the promised demonstration.
- Orgone energy (aka aetheric energy) is still very much on the bleeding edges of scientific inquiry. And, as such, it is entirely understandable to me that any new technology which seems to violate the old and much-accepted paradigms of mainstream science and engineering is going to be met with fierce resistance by most, scientists and engineers, most of whom, due to human nature, are ferocious defenders of the old guard, i.e., of the old paradigms when faced with new paradigms which seem to violate the tenets of the older paradigms. This type of blind and stubborn resistance has emerged again and again in the annals of the sciences on many of the cutting-edge or bleeding-edge horizons of scientific exploration. One of my professors in graduate school -- he taught courses in scientific method and experimental research methods -- referred to this type of blind resistance as paradigm paralysis1, a most excellent and fitting description of the phenomenon.
- There is also a bit of a "bad taste" associated with the Joe Cell world in mainstream academia and the mainstream sciences because of the frequent use in Joe Cell realms of the term orgone energy. Unfortunately, Wilhelm Reich, the psychoanalyst who coined the term orgone energy, was, while brilliant and innovative, also a controversial and much-ridiculed figure in his day and remains so to this day. While part of the controversy and ridicule surrounding Reich and his claims about orgone energy may be laid justly at the door of paradigm paralysis, it is also entirely true, as a number of observers have noted, that Reich was a man who was often irrational and who was often driven by his own inner demons, and thus, in my estimation, Reich himself created most of the difficulties and the persecution which he encountered.
- It has been my observation, and that of many others, that orgone energy does not behave in tidy ways. A number of Joe Cell researchers and researchers in related realms, along with researchers in the classical realms of orgone energy studies dating back to the 1940s, have used the term Y factor to indicate the fact that orgone energy and its behaviors and manifestations may, to some extent, be influenced strongly by the mood, attitudes and intent of the operator, that is, of the person working with it, or even by the moods, attitudes and intents of persons who happen to be within thirty or forty feet of an orgone device (i.e., a Joe Cell.) This Y factor means that Joe Cells and other orgone receiver/accumulator devices will not necessarily work for everyone, nor in all settings, and that their performance may vary from day to day. In fact, it seems that there exist some people around whom orgone devices simply will not function well, just as there are a few persons who seem to cause computers and sophisticated electronic equipment to "crash" if they are in the vicinity. Thus, the Y factor introduces a source of variance in observations of orgone technologies which is not well understood by, nor very familiar or comfortable for most mainstream scientists and engineers. And, since the Y factor can lead to great variability in observations across time and across observers, this factor, if not understood, can lead a casual observer to believe there is, at the least, something very fishy and unreliable about these technologies, because the data can appear so "fuzzy".
- In the bullet item above, I have discussed the Y factor, which, due to the hard-to-predict variance which it can introduce, admittedly injects a degree of fuzziness in data and observations. Along with a number of other researchers in the realms of aetheric energy (aka orgone energy), I also feel that there exists a second fuzziness factor, one somewhat analogous factor to the Y factor, and one which also can lead to widely variant results when working with these technologies if not understood. I call this second fuzziness factor the Z factor, and simply, it describes a variance across settings. In other words, the exact intensity and even some of the properties of orgone energy will vary across settings, due to variance in unique subtle energy properties across settings. So, the Z factor says that there are some local environments in which orgone technologies may work very well, and others in which they seem to "go flat".
- It is my personal observation that aetheric energy receiver/accumulator technologies which use water as an aetheroylitic or diaetheric medium, or which employ high voltage discharges or significant flow of conventional electric current seem to be much more sensitive to undue influence from both the Y factor and the X factor than aetheric energy receiver/accumulator technologies which do not employ any of these substances or techniques. Unfortunately, Joe Cell technology employs not only water as an aetherolytic or a diaetheric medium, but also employs (at least during charging stages) significant flow of electrical current, and thus it can behave in very unpredictable and hard-to-manage ways, with wildly unpredictable results which may vary from day to day or from setting to setting, or, as we have seen above, dependent upon whom is present. If the factors which I have enumerated here are not understood and managed, a casual observer can be led to believe that Joe Cell aetheric energy technologies and similar technologies such as the Al Sinclair-type aetheric energy charger technology, is incredibly flaky and unreliable.
- As is readily apparent to even a casual outside observer, there exists a lot of misinformation, myth, hype, conflict, contradiction and confusion within the Joe Cell world, even over simple basics of how a Joe Cell may be constructed and employed in automotive ICE use. This causes the entire field to appear entirely unreliable, disreputable and untrustworthy to most outside observers. Some of my callers who have contacted me to inquire about Joe Cell technologies have been considerably less kind and less charitable in their assessments of the current state of the art in the Joe Cell field! For example, most researchers in the Joe Cell and Proton Cell realms insist that a number of rules must be followed strictly to ensure success with Joe Cells, and among these rules are often-contradictory or conflicting and confusing myths, strictures, conditions and limitations; a few of them will enumerated in some of the bullet items which follow.
- Even the greatest optimists in the Joe Cell world admit that of all the Joe Cells constructed by experimenters, perhaps one in one hundred, or even fewer, ever reach a point where they can be defined as functional, and perhaps one in 800 ever reaches a point where the experimenter has success in using the JoC as an auxillary power source (i.e., in the assist mode, also called shandy mode2) for an automotive ICE, and perhaps one in ten thousand ever reach a point where they claim that they were able to operate the ICE of a motor vehicle exclusively on the orgone (aka aetheric) energy from a Joe Cell.
- The Australian automotive mechanic/tinkerer/experimenter Joe Booker, who first developed the Joe Cell, never communicated clearly and completely the exact design and construction details for his Joe Cell devices -- largely because he had originally developed the Joe Cell solely to satisfy his own experimenter's curiosity, and had never intended to share the complete details of the technology with others, and also because (and this and related factors will be addressed in more detail in a later section) the Joe Cell is quite obviously not simply a nuts-and-bolts hardware technology, but rather an exotic consciousness technology, wherein the success of the device is strongly dependent upon the consciousness of the builder/operator and upon certain paranormal gifts or abilities which are possessed by relatively few persons -- and thus much subsequent development work by others in the field has been based largely upon guesswork and myth, and, moreover, the vast majority of these experimenters are likely lacking the necessary state of consciousness and also the paranormal gifts/abilities needed to create a functional Joe Cell.
- It appears that Joe Booker did not even consider the Joe Cell to be a particularly important, efficient or effective technology for powering automotive internal combustion engines ((ICE), and that rather, he felt that there were simpler and more reliable methods of receiving and accumulating orgone energy for the purposes of assisting or powering ICEs.
- There exists in the Joe Cell field strong disagreement over what types of water, and from what sources, are needed to make a Joe Cell "work".
- vast disagreements over whether the starting cell water should be pure (i.e., a total-dissolved solids [TDS] count of near-zero) or whether the water should be doped with any of various electrolytes such as KOH, NaOH, hydrochloric acid, vinegar, apple cider vinegar or ormus compounds.
- There exist in the Joe Cell field large disagreements over what so-called "stage 3" is, how it is to be defined, and whether it is a necessary prerequisite to, or concomitant of, an effective and functional Joe Cell.
- There exist in the Joe Cell field claims that the Joe Cell outer housing must be constructed of glass, and not of plastic in order to ensure success; other "experts" claim that plastic is just fine in such applications.
- There exist in the Joe Cell field claims that only certain very specific types of plastic or wood may be used as inter-cylinder insulators. Strangely, no two sources seem to agree on which types of plastic or wood are best, and there is great disagreement in this realm.
- There exist in the Joe Cell field claims that only certain types of stainless steel (SS) may be used as the metal cylinders, particularly only "certain batches" of 316L SS tube or pipe, while other experts in the field claim that any generic type of SS will be usable, along with many other non-ferrous metals as well.
- There exist in the Joe Cell field claims that the SS cylinders to be used must be extensively prepared for use in Joe Cells, including all of the following:
- cylinders must be highly polished (and, for every expert who claims this, there is another who claims that this is not necessary)
- cut ends must be highly polished and clean of burrs and sharp edges (and, for every expert who claims this, there is another who claims that this is not necessary)
- cylinders must be immaculately clean and free of traces of oils, dirt and fingerprints prior to assembly (and, for every expert who claims this, there is another who claims that this is not necessary)
- all surfaces of cylinders must be passivated prior to use and at times, after conditioning or charging cycles as well, and that passivation must be followed by meticulous cleaning of all surfaces (and, for every expert who claims this, there is another who claims that this is not necessary)
- all SS cylinders must be degaussed and treated in any of a number of ways to remove "residual magnetism" (and, for every expert who claims this, there is another who claims that this is not necessary)
- that high currents and voltages must be used on the charging cell to effectively condition the water (and, for every expert who claims this, there is another who claims that this is not necessary)
- The details of the liquid medium employed in Joe Cells, and the preparation thereof, appears, to a casual observer, to be very fuzzy, and it is obvious that Joe Cell initiates view the process of cleaning, conditioning and charging the water to be finicky and laden with difficulty, with few researchers ever reaching the stated goal of "stage 3".
- Even for the tiny minority of the Joe Cells which have reached the oft-desired goal of stage 3, it has often seemed that few of the cells (including the charged cell juice therein) held the "charge" for more than a few hours or a few days, thus limiting practical utility of the cells.
Some Notes on Joe Cell Technology
There has existed until now little in the way of validation of claims made about Joe Cells using any kind of conventional Western scientific measuring equipment. I offer links below to some research which I have performed in this field.
In late 2007, I conducted some lab tests upon the electrolyte liquid, aka cell juice, from a Joe Cell-like aetheric energy battery which is a component in an Al Sinclair-type aetheric energy charging device built by and used by one of my colleagues. The testing revealed some interesting anomalies about the cell juice; for a look at my report, please click here. And, for an article giving some background on the Joe Cell-like aetheric energy battery and the Al Sinclair-type aetheric energy technology, please click here.
I am also able to share with you the results of some preliminary testing in my lab over the last six months of 2007 which yielded some interesting and very unexpected findings regarding behavior of a functional i.e., "working" Joe Cell on my lab test bench, namely, the apparent production of tiny amounts of anomalous DC power by the cell; please click here for the article.
As time passes and I have more reports on my work with Joe Cell technologies, I will share it, or links to the relevant articles, in this section.
Here is information on an email list group which I operate and which cover these fields or related fields.
The Forbidden Science (VP) group hosted at Groups.io encompasses and subsumes topics covered by each of the several relevant legacy list groups that I had operated at private Yahoo Groups, including Exotic Energies, Ormus-like, Ormus PWT, Time-Space Doorways, Elixir Vitae, Jenny Cell, Radiation Hormesis/Radiation Nutrition, and Quantum Quiet (space effect devices) legacy list groups.
Forbidden Science (VP)
The term "Forbidden Science" was first coined in the 1980s by Dr. Jaques Vallee, a PhD computer scientist and strange/fringe science researcher, to describe those fields of scientific investigation that the current scientific "establishment" tends to view as quack science, or as fringe science, and as undesirable topics for "serious" scientists to research; those fields include the topic of UFOs and "space aliens", alchemy, ormus nutritionals, the paranormal, overunity devices, exotic energies (aka prana or chi) beyond the pale of conventional electromagnetics, and numerous other "fringe science" and "strange science" realms.
This list group serves as a continuation of the various legacy Forbidden Science list groups, listed above, that were operated by Vinny Pinto for 15+ years until the October 2019 downscaling of Yahoo Groups. Vinny is a mystic, spiritual teacher/guide, spiritual healer, and a multi-disciplinary consulting and R&D scientist/engineer.
The primary focus of this list group is to discuss topics in the realms of forbidden science, aka strange science, aka fringe science, including UFOs and "space aliens", alchemy, ormus nutritionals, the paranormal, overunity devices, exotic energies (aka prana or chi) beyond the pale of conventional electromagnetics, and numerous other "fringe science" and "strange science" realms.
While the name and description of this list group are publicly listed at Groups.io and on search engines, all posts sent to the list group are private and are viewable by list group members only. This is a moderated list group. Further, all applicants wishing to join the list group must state their reasons for wishing to join along with their name and general location, and all posts sent to the list group must be signed with the poster's first and last name in order to be published. We do not tolerate hate posts, and we do not tolerate trolls, nor troll posts.
How to Join
If you are interested in joining this list group, you may do so by visiting the list group home page and clicking "Join" at:
Or you may send an email to:
Please note that the list group, as is true of all of my email list groups, are restricted-membership list groups, and thus, once you have applied to join, you will then shortly receive an email from the Groups.io mailserver, entitled something along the lines of "Your Pending Membership in….", which will ask you for certain information; you will need to send the requested information (including your first and last name) back to the list group moderators by replying to the message if you wish your application for membership to be approved.
1. If you want a real eye-opening experience, you may wish to perform a quick Google search on the term "paradigm paralysis"; you will be quickly led to a number of great articles (and also a few video clips) by some leading philospophers, psychologists and scientists on this fascinating aspect of human nature. In fact, many graduate schools now include mandatory training on the dangers of paradigm paralysis in their graduate programs in the sciences, although it is my personal observation that this trait of resistance and adherence to paradigms is so deeply ingrained in human nature that it is not likely to be reversed by exposure to one three-credit graduate course on the dangers of paradigm paralysis!
2. Living in the USA, I was at first confused when I encountered the term "shandy mode" used in the Joe Cell world to indicate a mode wherein the Joe Cell was being used to assist the engine, i.e., as an adjunct power source for the ICE in addition to fuel. Over time, my Aussie wife Sue explained to me that there is a type of drink popular in Australia and Europe which is called a shandy; it is basically beer flavored with lemonade, and is sometimes known as a half-and-half drink, i.e., half beer and half lemonade. So, my initial guess was that the Aussie Joe Cell researchers coined the term "shandy mode" to indicate that the ICE was using a half-and-half power source: one-half part fuel and one half-part orgone (aka aetheric) energy, and this assumption has since proven to be largely correct.
Here is a brief guide to the pages on this site; more pages will be added as time passes:
- Home Page
- Jenny Cells
- Jenny Cell Prototype Model SAH806-4M
- Jenny Cell for Automative Use, Model SA404-2MQ
- Jenny Cell Prototype Products/Catalog
- Sophie Cells
- Joe Cell Notes
- Joe Cell Cylinder Test
- Payment for Devices
- Contact Information
- Disclaimer Notice
Please note: This material is offered solely for educational and informational purposes. Any technologies or devices mentioned on this page are experimental prototypes only, produced for the sole purposes of research and Proof of Principle evaluation by professional or individual researchers or experimenters. The reader understands that the author is not engaged in rendering health or medical advice or services. The site owner and authors provide this information, and the reader accepts it, with the understanding that people act on it at their own risk and with full knowledge that they should consult with licensed primary care medical professionals for any medical assistance they may need. The author(s) of the material presented on this site are neither medical nor nutritional professionals.
The statements on this site about these technologies have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and/or technologies mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are ill, please contact a licensed healthcare practitioner.